Students can find it by searching for the "2021-2022 Pima Merit Tuition Award". This scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for your Pima-bound students, so please encourage them to apply, and to reach out to Pima Honors to learn more about all of our excellent opportunities! For any questions about the Scholarship Universe portal or scholarship requirements, please contact email@example.com
General information about the scholarship is below:
Deadline: April 1, 2021
Notification of Award: Starts after May 1, 2021
Pima Merit Scholarship -- Awarded to Pima County residents, (as established by Pima Community College Admissions through verification of lawful presence) that have recently graduated from a Pima County high school, or have completed their GED, between 7/1/2020 and 6/30/2021
Eligible applicants must have graduated with an unweighted GPA of 3.5 GPA or higher, or completed their GED with an average test score of 165 or higher.
Students must demonstrate on their application that they have experience with leadership and/or community service.
You must be a resident of Pima County and have not already received a tuition waiver or similar form of aid. You must complete the Verification of Lawful Presence for and submit it to the Pima Community College Registrar.Online MyPima Instructions: Upload the signed document to the Registrar File Upload through MyPima > Students > Register and Pay.
Students must be enrolled at PCC for the fall semester immediately following their high school graduation.
To Be Eligible:
• 3.5 or greater (unweighted) GPA (High School), or 165 average score (GED)
• Complete Pima Community College Admissions (MyPima username required)
• Complete a 300-word essay
• Submit high school unofficial transcript or High School GPA Verification Form for GPA verification available online at https://pima.edu/paying-for-college/financial-aid/forms.html (High School counselor’s signature required on form.
o If selected, submission of an updated high school transcript may need to be provided.
• Attend a Pima Scholarship Orientation
• Must complete at least 12 credits of college-level courses (numbered 100 or higher) by 6/1/2022.
• Must be pursuing a program of study that leads to a degree or certificate at PCC.
Copyright © 2020 Canyon del Oro Parent Teacher Organization - All Rights Reserved.